Jr. Email Associate
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At Craftsy, our mission is to empower people who can't help but create! Combining cutting-edge expertise in digital marketing, technology, content and eCommerce, Craftsy is a proud new member of the NBCUniversal family. Armed with new partners and infinite possibilities, we’re eager to continue building a customer-first lifestyle learning brand for passionate makers. Our team here navigates challenges by trusting in each other and using data as our compass. We’ve only scratched the surface and we’re ready for more!
We are looking for a marketer that is looking to grow their career by learning new tools and improving your technical chops. As a Jr. Email Associate you will be executing marketing campaigns within our marketing automation tool Sailthru, this will include eMail, website and push/in-app. You will need to be able to speak to multiple cross functional teams, including Engineering and Data Science, to execute marketing campaigns across all these channels.
● This person will be responsible for setting up and executing email campaign, including:
○ Schedule, Send, Troubleshoot email campaigns
○ Modify HTML and Inline Styles for email templates
○ Final check for QA on the email setup
○ Understanding of how data migrates from Craftsy to Email and back to Craftsy
○ Understanding of features of the Email Tool
○ Reporting out on audience performance and will eventually provide recommendations for additional segments or changes to campaigns
Backup for other team functions (coupon/pricing)
● Naturally curious: wants to learn, on his/her own and when directed.
● Keen attention to detail: she/he can pick out small inconsistencies and anticipate issues.
● Process driven: s/he create a process that works for her/him so they can be confident in the quality and accuracy of his/her work.
● Calm in the face of adversity: when things don’t go right and it happens, s/he will work through the issue and resolve it in a timely manner.
● Creative Problem Solver - s/he can take their own knowledge to make what seems impossible, possible and easy.
● Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
● Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
● Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
● Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
● Continual Learner: Whether it through training from a vendor, colleague or self-learning, you must have a thirst to learn from both the business side and technical side
● Dedicated to Excellence: The email channel is the largest revenue-driving channel for Craftsy, which means that our emails must be flawless
● Adaptability: As the business objective change, you should be able to adapt as well.