Workforce Analytics Intern at CSG
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:13 p.m. (MST) on Wednesday, November 20, 2019
- Assist the Workforce Analytics department by querying a human capital system (Workday), ensuring data integrity and packaging outputs as it relates to certain ad-hoc requests and established projects.
- Collaborate with team members to develop analytical outputs and data visualizations to drive quantitative workforce strategy decisions/discussions.
- Help identify and solution for data and/or HR processes contributing to data integrity concerns.
- Complete an analytical project (TBD) that provides observations and an analytical perspective on activities related to CSG's global human capital.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Currently be enrolled in a undergraduate or graduate program with a focus on Data Analytics.
- Have a passion for using data to explain and predict outcomes.
- Embrace and understand assigned analytical project(s).
- Adhere to deliverable deadlines.
- Present findings in a clear and digestible manner.
- Has strong Excel skills.
- An understanding of querying databases.
- Exposure to data visualization software (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) is favorable, but is not required.
Read Full Job Description