User Experience Design Intern
**Local Denver college/university students only please**
As a User Experience Design Intern at Healthgrades, you will join a team of talented and creative Designers and partner with development teams to ensure extraordinary experiences for Healthgrades' consumers. You will assist with the design, iteration and deliver of features that facilitates effective user experiences for the company's digital products and services. You will also assist in the strategic process of developing cohesive creative concepts that are both beautiful and user friendly.
What you will do:
- Assist in the creation and presentation of wireframes, mock-ups, process flows, site maps and prototypes for digital products and services
- Partner with Creative Staff and other stakeholders to produce user specifications, personas, storyboards and design prototypes
- Assist with usability testing and serve as customer advocate by incorporating customer feedback into design features
What you will bring:
- Currently enrolled Junior or Senior undergraduate student majoring in Graphic Design, Interaction Design or equivalent major with strong academic performance.
- Understanding of User Experience design processes and methodologies
- Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind and the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Digital portfolio examples
This is a 12 week long paid internship beginning mid-May through mid-August. The position will be approximately 40 hours/week.