Technical Support Representative - Intern at Church Community Builder, a division of Pushpay
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Engagement is the key to community. In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation. If you’re interested in learning more about career opportunities, visit pushpay.com.
About the Team:
In order to maintain a high level of Customer Care, the Team is dedicated to our customers above and beyond the expected measures. The perfect candidate is someone who can be fiercely loyal to our customers and end-users, their needs, and their expectations. Among the many duties the Support Team carries out, the core of what we do is create a culture that turns the Support process into a win/win for our company and the customer. This role reports to the Manager of Customer Care.
- Being a First Responder on the Support Team that provides technical support and troubleshooting for our two main categories of users: 1) Our church/non-profit partners 2)The end-users that are giving/donating to our partners
- Operating as the primary responder to support inquiries through our ticketing system
- Keeping to strict Target Response Times and checking in with Leadership on a regular basis to report overall status
- Collaborate with other team support representatives to solve complex problems for our customers
- Conditions of Internship will be 3-4 months with an expectation of 25-35 hrs per week
- Currently enrolled in or actively pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is a major plus
- Expert understanding of customer service processes
- Desire to work in a startup environment, with proactive mindset and minimum need for supervision
- Bilingual in English and Spanish desired
- Persistence and determination to deliver results
- Excellent communication and management abilities
- Well-organized and strong work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent support relationships
- Ability to anticipate change and adjust priorities accordingly
- Understanding of industry culture, products, and services
- Excellent eye for detail – ability to create accurate and high quality pieces of work
- Genuine interest in business, especially as it relates to the church and non-profit space
- A love for problem solving, especially in technical online software issues
- A passion to serve, help, and assist in whatever capacity possible
- Experience in direct customer or client-facing roles desired
- Interest in implementing feedback and dedicated to the improvement of your skills and work
- The ability to quickly adapt to new situations and think on your feet
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience
- Must be a TEAM player – this role won’t work well if you don’t work well with others
Salary: 22.00 Hourly Rate
Pushpay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pushpay complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.