Technical Marketing Intern
Applications: September 2019 - November 2019
Interviews: October 2019 - February 2020
Internship: Approximately 11 weeks; mid-May/mid-June to August/September. Candidates must be available to be in Denver, CO on June 17-18, 2020 and August 12-13, 2020
Who is Arrow Electronics?
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 150,000 original equipment manufacturers, value-added resellers, contract manufacturers, and commercial customers through a global network. The company maintains over 300 sales facilities and 45 distribution and value-added centers, serving over 80 countries.
A Fortune 109 company with 18,800 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics.
Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the entire product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place, right time and right price
Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers and suppliers - the best technology companies in the world - and connects them through the company's industry-leading services.
Why Be an Intern?
- Hands-on approach to learning and applying your degree
- Chance to network with 100+ interns across the U.S.
- Small forums with our Executives and past interns
- Stretch your presentation skills in front of our VP’s and Directors
We have exciting opportunities for technical marketing interns to work full time during the summer. The Technical Marketing Interns assist the Global Marketing team by performing market research and competitive analysis, creating technical marketing collateral, driving execution and deliverables, performing some data analysis and helping establish performance metrics. The position does require a blend of technical capability with a business-oriented approach. Success in this role is defined by creation of compelling sales enablement collateral that allows the Arrow field engineers to represent Arrow as a technology provider and consultant that helps the customer shorten their time to market.
Requirements & Skills
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or other technology major
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the summer (Mid-May through Mid-August)
- 3.0 GPA or Higher
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative thoughts
- Understanding of technology
This is a paid position.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)