Talent Acquisition Specialist I - Intern Programs Specialist at Ball Aerospace
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Human Resources Strategic Support Unit develops, retains, rewards and attracts talent needed for the business to attain strategic and operational goals.
Talent Acquisition Specialist I – Intern Programs Specialist
What You’ll Do:
- With the Campus Relations team, execute the annual Internship Program and program events.
- Communicate with prospects for the Summer Intern Program at Ball Aerospace.
- Develop/maintain an efficient method for tracking outreach through use of LinkedIn, Handshake, university career sites, and other outlets.
- Work with the Campus Relations and Strategy Lead on outreach efforts to leverage alumni for university outreach. Partner with various departments throughout the company to create marketing materials and recruiting guides for alumni.
- Support other campus recruiting and intern program projects as necessary.
- Attend Talent Acquisition staff meetings and participate in training opportunities.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS degree in a related field.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Undergraduate or graduate work in Human Resources, Marketing, Communication, Business or a related field is preferred.
- Commitment to recruiting a diverse and inclusive workforce, with experience recruiting people from traditionally underrepresented populations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using LinkedIn, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience using SuccessFactors is preferred.
- Strong collaboration skills, creativity, action-oriented/drive for results, strong interpersonal skills, strong ethics and integrity.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $49,000 - $66,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP MAY BE REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.