Summer Internship, Software Engineering (Undergrad) at Ibotta
All internships start in mid-late May/early June and last ~ 10 weeks. Internships are full-time (40 hours/week), paid positions based in our downtown Denver office.
Please submit (1) a resume and (2) a cover letter. In your cover letter, please specify why you are interested in an internship at Ibotta and why you would be a good fit.
- Students must be entering their Senior year (seeking Dec 2020 and Summer 2021 grads only)
Application Deadline: January 24, 2020
Ibotta has an exciting Summer Internship opportunity for an undergraduate student. At Ibotta, you will have the opportunity to do meaningful work to help accelerate the growth of Denver’s leading consumer tech startup. Interns will work with our Engineering team and have the opportunity to be exposed to other areas of the business.
What you will be doing:
Work on the systems that millions of our Savers use every day! Every engineer has input into our product process and will have a real impact as part of a small, nimble squad.
What we're looking for:
- The perfect candidate will be eager, flexible and excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-motivated future engineer who has a real passion for building software and infrastructure at scale.
- Exposure to technologies such as Kotlin/Java, React, Ruby on Rails, and Node, with infrastructure built on Kubernetes, Redis, DynamoDB, and AWS.
- Students must be entering their Senior year (seeking Dec 2020 and Summer 2021 grads only).
Applicable Degrees; Computer Science
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.