Summer Internship, Software Engineering (Undergrad)
All internships start in mid-late May/early June and last ~ 10 weeks. Internships are full-time (40 hours/week), paid positions based in our downtown Denver office.
Please submit (1) a resume and (2) a cover letter. In your cover letter, please specify why you are interested in an internship at Ibotta and why you would be a good fit.
- Students must be entering their Senior year (seeking Dec 2020 and Summer 2021 grads only)
Application Deadline: January 24, 2020
Ibotta has an exciting Summer Internship opportunity for an undergraduate student. At Ibotta, you will have the opportunity to do meaningful work to help accelerate the growth of Denver’s leading consumer tech startup. Interns will work with our Engineering team and have the opportunity to be exposed to other areas of the business.
What you will be doing:
Work on the systems that millions of our Savers use every day! Every engineer has input into our product process and will have a real impact as part of a small, nimble squad.
What we're looking for:
- The perfect candidate will be eager, flexible and excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-motivated future engineer who has a real passion for building software and infrastructure at scale.
- Exposure to technologies such as Kotlin/Java, React, Ruby on Rails, and Node, with infrastructure built on Kubernetes, Redis, DynamoDB, and AWS.
- Students must be entering their Senior year (seeking Dec 2020 and Summer 2021 grads only).
Applicable Degrees; Computer Science
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $600 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.