Summer Internship, Product Management (MBA)
All internships start in mid-late May/early June and last ~ 10 weeks. Internships are full-time (40 hours/week), paid positions based in our downtown Denver office.
Please submit (1) a resume and (2) a cover letter. In your cover letter, please specify why you are interested in an internship at Ibotta and why you would be a good fit.
- Students must be entering their 2nd year of the MBA Program
Application Deadline: January 24, 2020
Ibotta has an exciting summer internship opportunity for an MBA student interested in software product management. The MBA Product Management Intern will have the opportunity to do meaningful work to help accelerate the growth of Denver’s leading consumer tech startup. You will work within our Product Development organization with a cross functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers responsible for the continued success of our product development efforts.
What you will be doing:
- Work with and learn from our senior product leadership in our efforts to identify and prioritize initiatives that will have the potential to deliver the greatest business impact.
- Building and managing partnerships with relevant stakeholders.
- Learn how to build a product roadmap, prioritize work, define and measure success
What we’re looking for:
- Degree with focus in business, computer science, or mathematics
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts simultaneously.
- Proven ability to think creatively and implement ideas from start to finish.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- 2-4+ years of software product management, product strategy, or other relevant experience required.
- Students must be entering their 2nd year of the MBA Program.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $600 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.