Summer Internship, Product Management (MBA) at Ibotta
All internships start in mid-late May/early June and last ~ 10 weeks. Internships are full-time (40 hours/week), paid positions based in our downtown Denver office.
Please submit (1) a resume and (2) a cover letter. In your cover letter, please specify why you are interested in an internship at Ibotta and why you would be a good fit.
- Students must be entering their 2nd year of the MBA Program
Application Deadline: January 24, 2020
Ibotta has an exciting summer internship opportunity for an MBA student interested in software product management. The MBA Product Management Intern will have the opportunity to do meaningful work to help accelerate the growth of Denver’s leading consumer tech startup. You will work within our Product Development organization with a cross functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers responsible for the continued success of our product development efforts.
What you will be doing:
- Work with and learn from our senior product leadership in our efforts to identify and prioritize initiatives that will have the potential to deliver the greatest business impact.
- Building and managing partnerships with relevant stakeholders.
- Learn how to build a product roadmap, prioritize work, define and measure success
What we’re looking for:
- Degree with focus in business, computer science, or mathematics
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts simultaneously.
- Proven ability to think creatively and implement ideas from start to finish.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- 2-4+ years of software product management, product strategy, or other relevant experience required.
- Students must be entering their 2nd year of the MBA Program.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.