Summer Internship, Marketing (MBA)
All internships start in mid-late May/early June and last ~ 10 weeks. Internships are full-time (40 hours/week), paid positions based in our downtown Denver office.
Please submit (1) a resume and (2) a cover letter. In your cover letter, please specify why you are interested in an internship at Ibotta and why you would be a good fit.
- Students must be entering their 2nd year of the MBA Program
Application Deadline: January 24, 2020
Ibotta has an exciting summer internship opportunity for an amazing MBA student interested in marketing, consumers and technology. At Ibotta, you will have the opportunity to do meaningful work to help accelerate the growth of Denver’s leading consumer tech startup.
As an intern, you will work on projects in the following areas:
Lifecycle Marketing - evaluate Ibotta's shopper lifecycle and identify areas of opportunity across the business, from user on-boarding to retention tactics.
Product Marketing - drive go-to-market (GTM) strategies to maximize user adoption of a new product or product feature. Help develop positioning, messaging, incentive structures, and KPIs.
What we're looking for:
- The ideal candidate will be eager, flexible and excited to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills are required.
- Students must be entering their 2nd year of the MBA Program.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $600 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.