Summer Internship, Finance (Undergrad) at Ibotta
All internships start in mid-late May/early June and last ~ 10 weeks. Internships are full-time (40 hours/week), paid positions based in our downtown Denver office.
Please submit (1) a resume and (2) a cover letter. In your cover letter, please specify why you are interested in an internship at Ibotta and why you would be a good fit.
- Students must be entering their Senior year (seeking Dec 2020 and Summer 2021 grads only)
Application Deadline: January 24, 2020
What you will be doing:
- Partner with senior business leaders to optimize operating expenditures and maximize revenue growth by supporting and assessing the impact of various initiatives.
- Provide financial, operational, and general business reporting.
- Participate in the quarterly and monthly re-forecasting process.
What we're looking for:
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity and a positive can-do attitude.
- This individual will also be eager, flexible and excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong quantitative analysis and problem-solving abilities.
- Students must be entering their Senior year (seeking Dec 2020 and Summer 2021 grads only).
Applicable Degrees: Finance and / or Economics
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $600 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.