Summer Internship, Business Transformation (MBA) at Ibotta
All internships start in mid-late May/early June and last ~ 10 weeks. Internships are full-time (40 hours/week), paid positions based in our downtown Denver office.
Please submit (1) a resume and (2) a cover letter. In your cover letter, please specify why you are interested in an internship at Ibotta and why you would be a good fit.
- Students must be entering their 2nd year of the MBA Program
Application Deadline: February 3, 2020
Ibotta has an exciting summer internship opportunity for an MBA student interested in strategic project management and business consulting. The MBA Business Transformation Intern will have the opportunity to do meaningful work to help accelerate the growth and scalability of Denver’s leading consumer tech startup working as part of the Business Transformation team.
Ibotta's Business Transformation team provides internal consulting and project management services to Ibotta's leadership team. In this role, you will work within our Business Transformation organization where you will manage a high-profile strategic project with the goal of advancing our core business. Additionally, you will contribute to other key consulting activities with our leadership team.
What you will be doing:
- Managing a strategic project from initiation through execution that is focused on delivering a scalable solution to a critical business problem
- Working with and learning from our senior leadership in our efforts to identify and prioritize initiatives that will have the potential to deliver the greatest business impact
- Building and managing partnerships with key business leaders and other stakeholders
- Learning how Ibotta's business transformation team prioritizes work, consults our leadership team, manages projects, and defines and measures success
Here is what we’re looking for:
- MBA candidate with focus in project management, strategy, consulting, or operations
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts simultaneously
- Proven ability to think creatively and implement ideas from start to finish
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- 4+ years of project management, operations, consulting, or management experience required
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $600 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.