Summer Internship, Business Development (MBA) at Ibotta
All internships start in mid-late May/early June and last ~ 10 weeks. Internships are full-time (40 hours/week), paid positions based in our downtown Denver office.
Please submit (1) a resume and (2) a cover letter. In your cover letter, please specify why you are interested in an internship at Ibotta and why you would be a good fit.
- Students must be entering their 2nd year of the MBA Program
Application Deadline: January 24, 2020
Do you enjoy building businesses that disrupt conventional performance marketing, specifically the Payments industry? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment problem solving with some of the brightest minds in technology? Ibotta has an exciting Business Development Summer Internship opportunity for a current 2nd year MBA student. We are looking for an Entrepreneurial-minded leader to sell to the biggest players in retail and mobile commerce and bring them on to our game-changing platform. You will also be exposed to many other areas of the business.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in all areas of the new business launch process from gathering market research to launching new businesses as an expansion of Ibotta’s existing platform
- Identify and build relationships with key partner prospects such as brand executives, managers and advertisers through cold calling, networking and referrals
- Assist with sales collateral (creation, maintenance, edits).
- Support Client Partnerships team by prepping for live sales calls, customizing presentations and assisting with post sales call follow-up materials
- Assist in lead generation on behalf of a client facing Partnerships team
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Use innovation, creativity, process, and entrepreneurialism in every interaction you have, both externally and internally
- Work closely with other functional teams to ensure client partnerships are successfully executed from start to finish
What we're looking for:
- The ideal candidate will be eager, flexible and excited to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills are required.
- Students must be entering their 2nd year of the MBA Program.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $600 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.