Summer Intern 2020 at Billtrust
What you'll do
At Billtrust, we are offering a 12-week internship program in Summer 2020 for various career tracks. You will get the opportunity to work with subject matter experts and thought leaders who will provide industry insights and hands-on learning experiences.
As an intern, you will go through our on-boarding process which consists of training on Billtrust’s products, core values, and competencies. We will kick-off the internship program with a networking outing to get to know your fellow interns and provide continuous opportunities for other social outings with your peers, mentors, and other Billtrust employees. You will participate in our weekly Talent Talks to further cultivate your professional skills (e.g. Building a Striking LinkedIn Profile, Networking Techniques, Interviewing Best Practices, and more). Throughout the program, you will receive in-depth check-ins and feedback conversations to track your progress. While you are gaining hands-on experience you will work on developing a capstone project to present your ideas on specific industry topics at the end of the program. Your audience will consist of your mentors, managers, peers, and even family members that you choose to invite.
This is not your typical internship program of filing papers and taking coffee orders. You’ll gain firsthand experiences in a rapidly growing, innovative SaaS (software as a service) company unlike any other.
Learn, grow, and prosper -- all while enjoying #LifeatBilltrust.
What you'll bring to the team
- Self-awareness: aware of your own personal and professional strengths and weaknesses; recognizing your own limitations and know when to ask for help
- Strong organizational citizenship: act in a way that adheres to your own principles while reinforcing Billtrust’s mission, core values, and goals; reaching out to foster cross-functional integrated efforts
- High aptitude and learning agility: learn quickly when faced with new challenges and situations; analyze success and failures
- Collaborative & team-oriented: sharing the responsibility of work and accountability for outcomes with team members; uncovering new perspectives through inclusion
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability: set personal goals and work to align these with business activities; work in an organized matter
- Results driven:convey a sense of urgency that motivates others to achieve goals and improve performance
- Professionalism: maintaining respectful interactions with others, especially when under pressure
Sound like you? If so, please take a minute to apply to our Summer 2020 Internship Program.
What you'll get
- Competitive Pay: We appreciate our interns and we make sure they know it.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who we are
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $30B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 18 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.