Summer 2021 - Solutions Engineering Intern at Workiva
- Assist in the translation of technical scenarios to a story understood by broader audience
- Assist in the creation and execution of software demonstrations showing different use-cases and contexts
- Collaborate cross-functionally to understand capabilities, impacts, and customer journey
- Support the Sales team as needed
- Assist Client Services and Customer Success teams to provide support for customer onboarding as needed
What You'll Need
- Currently enrolled in degree seeking program, preferable Technology, Engineering, MIS, Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- Exposure to SaaS and/or Cloud-based financial solutions and ecosystems
- Exposure to or experience in any/all of the following: Accounting and finance platforms and functionality, such as budgeting and planning, general ledger, financial planning and analysis (FP&A) financial modeling, and financial close
- Exposure to or experience in any/all of the following: Data management platforms, such as data warehousing, data integration and interface (APIs), and structured data (such as SQL).
- Understanding of software development, software architecture, systems design, and networking helpful
- Experience creating presentations helpful
- Experience in conducting software demonstrations helpful
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
Colorado Pay Rate: $22 per hour
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
Trust: Rely on each other.
Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, You’ll Enjoy:
Intern Environment: Workiva was ranked a top 100 internship program by WayUp and ranked #58 in Best Places to Work for a reason! Our interns have the opportunity to participate in mentoring, professional development, networking, and flexible hours during their internship. We continually strive to provide numerous resources to build not just excellent interns, but excellent business professionals.
Real Work Experience: Workiva interns are treated as full-time employees and are allowed the freedom to contribute to real work that truly impacts Workiva and it’s operations. From writing code in our production environment to directly supporting our customers' on our newest platform, our interns play a vital role in our company!
Fantastic Perks: Being an intern at Workiva has benefits beyond just a paycheck. You can’t beat the wellness discounts, 401k participation, casual dress environment and countless other perks that Workiva offers!
Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more.
Intern Video: https://youtu.be/LIxhabEk8Ao
Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email [email protected].