Summer 2021 Guild Internship at Guild Education
Guild is hiring several Summer Interns in various areas of the business (listed below). We have opportunities for Summer Interns from many degrees of study, including undergrad, Master’s, and MBA programs.
Interns will join the Guild team for 12 weeks throughout the summer. You will work on projects that contribute to our mission of unlocking opportunity for America’s workforce. Your time with us will provide the chance to learn about our mission-driven business, complete meaningful project work, and develop important professional skills.
As Guild Summer Intern, you will:
- Complete your work virtually with the opportunity to be considered for a full-time role following your graduation.
- Complete a business-critical project that aligns with the objectives of your department and the organization as a whole.
- Be paired with a savvy Guilder who will help you get oriented, guide your work and provide feedback throughout your time with us.
- Have a mentor to support you throughout the summer in addition to your manager.
- Participate in educational opportunities specific to your team. These will vary from team to team.
- Get an opportunity for conversation and engagement with Guild leaders. This will be a chance to learn about Guild beyond the specific project on which you will focus.
- Be part of a cohort of interns from across the country to support one another and learn together throughout the summer.
- Present your results and recommendations to your department and Guild leadership at the end of the summer.
Opportunities will be found in the following areas of our business:
Some opportunities will depend on your level of study (i.e. undergraduate or graduate, engineering or business, and more). Additional information will be provided about the potential projects/type of work based on your areas of interest during the interview process.
- Research Analysts
- Data Scientists & Analysts
- Experience Designers
- Software Engineers
- Data Engineers
- Quality Assurance Specialists
- Tech Strategists
- Business Strategists
- Content Writers
- Project & Program Managers
- Client Services Consultants
- Operations Specialists
- Revenue Operations Analysts
- Internal & External Communications, PR
- HR & Talent Acquisition
You are a strong fit for this role if you have the following:
- Must currently be enrolled in a degree-seeking course of study or have just graduated from an educational program between December 2020 - August 2022.
- Can be enrolled in any accredited assocaite, bachelors or graduate program.
- Can also be completing an intensive training program like a coding school/coding boot camp program.
- Must have interest in full-time work with Guild Education following your graduation.
- Must exemplify Guild’s core values: Be a Teammate, Be an Owner, Celebrate Change, Have a Learner’s Mindset, Scale for Students, Students for Scale.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $26-$45/hour for Undergraduates, $40-$65/hour for Master’s (Non-MBA), and $40-$80/hour for MBAs depending on degree and type of work.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth