Spacecraft Engineering Internship
Please review the job details below.
DigitalGlobe is offering a summer internship position within the Spacecraft Engineering team. The Spacecraft Engineering team is responsible for the health and safety, performance optimization, and anomaly resolution of DigitalGlobe’s spacecraft constellation. The team also supports design, development, integration, and testing of DigitalGlobe’s next generation spacecraft.
MAXAR Technologies offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.
- Supporting Spacecraft Engineering in all areas of analysis, development, and documentation.
- With guidance from the Spacecraft Engineering team:
- Develop telemetry displays for S/C operations
- Develop spacecraft command procedures
- Develop and enhance tools used to monitor spacecraft telemetry and to maintain S/C state of health
- Write technical documents as assigned
- Student currently enrolled in a 4-year university program (Engineering preferred)
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with both technical and non-technical groups
- Independent working skills
- Microsoft Office Proficient
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- US Citizenship is required
- Currently enrolled in University for Fall 2019 semester
- Experience with UNIX/LINUX operating Systems
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink, Python, and Github
- Experience with STK