Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
As our Software Quality Assurance Analyst Intern, you will be tasked with ensuring quality within Quantum Metric’s various tiers of product. You’ll be entrusted with guarding our customers as the last line of defense from regressions, bugs, and poor user experiences. You’ll work with cross-functional teams in a Kanban environment to ensure quality throughout the entirety of the software development lifecycle from design inception to release to monitoring usage in production.
Who are you?
Aside from your obvious obsession for quality, you are naturally curious about how things work and, more specifically, how you can break them. You quickly immerse yourself in new systems and testing methodologies, while remaining extremely attentive to their unique details. You have a history of teamwork and you are willing to roll up your sleeves to either find the root cause of a bug through extensive testing on your own or through pairing up with a developer. You’re curious, so you’re probably really familiar with a variety of different tech. This is a good thing because we understand the value of learning continuously and expanding out of your comfort zone.
This will be the best group that you ever work with. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. This paid internship will provide you the opportunity to work alongside rockstar developers to see software development in action in a professional setting first hand. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Execute manual and regression test cases and analyze results
- Collaborate with engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Run manual tests on different browsers, devices, and operating systems
- Ensure that bugs are being documented with clear steps to reproduce
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Good eye for finding bugs
- Strong organizational skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with effective communication skills and proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: $25.00 / Hour
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer.