Software Development Intern
Simple Energy is a fast-paced, fast-growing, Boulder, CO-based venture-backed SaaS Software and E-Commerce company. We are also a Certified B-Corp and a graduate of the TechStars accelerator program. We work with electric and gas utilities to help motivate and enable customers to save energy via targeted motivational messaging and its instant-rebate E-commerce platform. To date, we’ve raised over $10mm from leading Silicon Valley and Boulder VCs and angel investors; we currently have 75+ employees.
We are looking for an engineering intern to expand our software development in our Boulder, CO office. The ideal candidate has a passion for cutting edge technology, and a focus on building great applications that our customers will love. You will work on projects directly relating to our most exciting features focused on helping enable our customers to make energy wise decisions. Interns at Simple Energy are considered full members of the engineering team, and build software that gets deployed to millions of customers.
- Help build tools and applications for automation and configuration of our software alongside a passionate and talented team of engineers, product managers, and designers
- Collaborate, and incorporate feedback from product management, design, marketing, and support teams
- Participate in SCRUM and Agile processes
- Pursuing BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields
- Rising Junior or Senior
- Programming experience in python, SQL, React
- Familiarity with GitHub and AWS environments
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- This role is based in Boulder, CO office
- Simple Energy offers free lunch Fridays, as well as bi-monthly cohort lunches
- You’ll have the opportunity to shadow other squad members through our “Day in the Life” series
- Mentor program
- A Career Series offered at the end of the summer
Reporting to: VP, Engineering
Start date: June 4th
Simple Energy does not work with third party recruiters.