Software and Services Program Management Internship at VIZIO
Date: May 10, 2021
Location: Denver, CO, US, 80206
Company: VIZIO, Inc.
About the team:
VIZIO is looking for a proactive and forward-thinking intern for the Software and Services Program Management Organization. You will help in the delivery of enhancements of existing operations and platform projects. In this hands-on role, you will assist the program managers with development and implementation efforts by our engineering teams to ensure milestones are met.
What you will do:
Assist program manager with full life cycle project development activities of moderate to high complexity. This may include:
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documentation.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
- Identify and resolve design/delivery issues and conflicts within project team.
- Track and report on project milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Conduct project postmortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Identify, recommend, and develop best practices/tools for project execution and management.
- Self-starter, eager to learn program management
- Knowledge of structured software development life cycles.
- Effective communication skills in working with a variety of technical and business personnel.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability/experience to communicate effectively with business and technical professionals.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
For Colorado-based internship: The minimum hourly rate for this position is $25.00/hour.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Developer, Manager, Engineer, Intern, Program Manager, Technology, Management, Engineering, Entry Level