Social Media Specialist Intern at RingCentral
RingCentral's Intern program, or as we like to call it - the RingTern program, is a 10-week internship. Throughout the 10-weeks, you will have the opportunity to gain "hands-on" experience of corporate life, be immersed in its active culture/community, and explore an employee's daily life in a field of interest. The goal here is for you to acquire "real-world" experiences that will help you continue to pursue your career or reconsider your path.
Do you have a competitive edge and like to win? At RingCentral as a RingTern, you will compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off site excursions and company events. While you are here you will experience what it's like to be part of a growing tech company that is dominating their industry, breaking down barriers and boasts a 40% ratio of intern of hire.
Our mentors strive to develop their interns into independent and confident employees. Here at RingCentral, interns are not "hand-held" or micro-managed; instead, they are encouraged to problem-solve and succeed independently.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, you'll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions, and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it's a great way to experience the way we work.
2) Hyper-growth, for you and your career. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) Mentors who are in it for you. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win together.
Early Intern Application Deadline is March 4, 2020
Final Intern Application Deadline: April 6, 2020
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Denver, CO
We are currently looking for a Social Media & Community Intern to drive engagement across all RingCentral social support channels. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with customer service experience, a passion for managing social media channels and driving innovative engagement initiatives to connect with customers. You will be part of a startup-style growth team within a dynamic and rapidly growing public company.
- Create and manage content across all major social platforms
- Develop innovative social media experiences to increase engagement
- Create engaging support content through copy creation, graphic design, and editing
- Build brand awareness and engage with customers on social channels
- Partner with cross-functional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to support your initiatives
- Must be in Junior or Senior year in college to apply
- Undergraduate student majoring in Marketing, Advertising, or Business
- Highly collaborative with knowledge of social media campaigns and project management
- Hands-on expertise with social media campaigns on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Adobe Creative Suite experience (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of seniority
- Self-starter able to deliver high-quality results while working in a fast-paced "startup within a public company" environment
Learning Skills/ Outcomes:
- Design social media support campaigns to bring current customer awareness to self-service resources
- Managing social media channels, implementing social campaigns, and driving innovative marketing initiatives
- Be part of a startup-style growth team within a dynamic and rapidly growing public company
- Full-time, throughout the summer of 2020 [10-week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 9th or June 16th
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.