Social Media Production Intern
Work directly with the organic social media team and larger marketing teams, this position will assist in a variety of graphic design/editing/community management tasks involving Craftsy’s social media presence.
- Support social media team in building out social media content calendar with best-in-class creative
- Provide support to company social media initiatives, including customer engagement, and marketing campaigns. This includes day-to-day production activities as well as supporting longer-term campaign efforts.
- Designing, producing and editing graphics, photos, videos for digital communication and social media
- Help identify and develop influencers + overall influencer strategy
- General knowledge of social media influencer strategy with curiosity to learn more
- Special projects as assigned
• Must be enrolled and in pursuit of a bachelor or graduate degree at an accredited institution and a current class standing of junior or above (undergrad) or a graduate student
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• MUST have samples of your work and links to social media accounts to be considered