The SEO Intern will assist our SEO Specialists in planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing natural search engine marketing activities. The SEO Intern will assist in the development, implementation, execution and tracking of SEO and content marketing strategies, including social media, for our hospitality client base in order to maximize ROI and support business strategies. Candidate must be an excellent communicator.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Assist in executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Provide recommendations to website architecture, content, linking and other on-page factors to improve SEO rankings for target keywords
- Assist with tracking, reporting, and analyzing website analytics to discover new marketing opportunities
- Conduct account audits and provides strategic recommendations for improvement
- Assist with optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Ensure website navigation & coding best practices are properly implemented.
What We Are Looking For:
- You show a strong interest in the digital marketing landscape
- You are “tech-savvy”
- Excellent research, written, and verbal communication skills
- Can follow direction and think strategically on your own
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Experience with Content Management Systems (i.e. WordPress) and SEO Tools are a plus.