Sales & Services Enablement and Training Intern at RingCentral
RingCentral's Intern program, or as we like to call it - the RingTern program, is a 10-week internship. Throughout the 10-weeks, you will have the opportunity to gain "hands-on" experience of corporate life, be immersed in its active culture/community, and explore an employee's daily life in a field of interest. The goal here is for you to acquire "real-world" experiences that will help you continue to pursue your career or reconsider your path.
Do you have a competitive edge and like to win? At RingCentral as a RingTern, you will compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off site excursions and company events. While you are here you will experience what it's like to be part of a growing tech company that is dominating their industry, breaking down barriers and boasts a 40% ratio of intern of hire.
Our mentors strive to develop their interns into independent and confident employees. Here at RingCentral, interns are not "hand-held" or micro-managed; instead, they are encouraged to problem-solve and succeed independently.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, you'll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions, and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it's a great way to experience the way we work.
2) Hyper-growth, for you and your career. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) Mentors who are in it for you. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win together.
Early Intern Application Deadline is March 4, 2020
Final Intern Application Deadline: April 6, 2020
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Denver, CO
During your tenure on the Sales & Services Enablement and Training team within Sales & Services Operations at RingCentral, you will be asked to perform a number of tasks. The purpose of your internship is to give you a well-rounded vision of what Enablement and Training is within a corporate environment.
Sales & Services Enablement and Training supports the worldwide sales team in 5 areas of responsibility:
- Share the Corporate Vision and Go to Market (GTM) strategy and messaging
- Asset and collateral delivery to support vision, solution messaging, sales execution workflow
- Easy access to all the resources required during the Buyer's Journey
- Feedback to the team on wins, losses and what worked
We drive to these outcomes through live, remote, and pre-recorded training as well as creation of standalone collateral and job-aids. We work closely with cross-departmental teams, aligning with leadership goals, and hands-on discussion with our sales force.
Potential projects include:
- Content management and review
- Data analysis and dashboard creation
- Handling adoption challenges – proactive outreach to sales
- Scheduling and hosting webinars
- Shadowing team members during training sessions
- Attend New Hire Training and complete required certifications
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Must be in Junior or Senior year in college to apply
- Self-motivated – quick to learn
- Creative thinker
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of multimedia creation tools from Adobe (especially Captivate)
- A degree focused on education, communication, or sales preferred
Learning Skills/ Outcomes:
Our objective is to provide you with an overall view of what Sales Enablement and Training is within an enterprise organization that is moving fast and growing rapidly. That growth provides another level of organization and planning that you don't find in slower-moving companies.
- Full-time, throughout the summer of 2020 [10-week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 9thor June 16th
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.