Sales Operations and Enablement Intern at Xactly Corp
Job Title: Sales Operations & Enablement Intern
Function: Sales Operations
Position Type: Summer Internship
Position Level: Entry-Level
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As the Sales Operations Intern at Xactly Corporation, you will have the opportunity to learn about order management, data and financial modeling and data analysis. Your responsibilities will include reporting to support strategic and operational decision-making at a fast growing technology company. We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about sales operations and excited to evangelize the Xactly vision.
Throughout your internship you will be able to help administer world-class sales curriculums, bringing business and sales acumen to our Sales and Marketing Departments as well as organizing and distributing content in a streamlined and efficient manner. Other responsibilities will include reviewing survey data from our sales team to identify trends, draw conclusions, and help to identify areas for improvement.
Xactly's Sales Operations team is a tight-knit and growing team, looking to expand and add individuals with diverse backgrounds. Our team's goal is to increase sales effectiveness by reducing on-boarding time from hire to full productivity while executing on continuous sales education programs that drive revenue and performance, and we don't take that responsibility lightly. We take our role seriously, but we have a lot of fun along the way!
THE SKILL SET
● Working towards a BS/BA or equivalent
● Prior SaaS experience/Knowledge a strong bonus
● You are comfortable working with all levels in the organization (rep to C-Suite)
● You have the ability to self-start, project-manage and administer important projects and programs
● You have outstanding organizational & analytical skills and ability to navigate databases of information/content
● You're proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results-oriented
● You are able to prioritize requests based on importance and timing
● You have a passion for learning and sales operations
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL:
● Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation, upon which to grow
● Build relationships with internal business partners including Marketing, Sales, and Product
● Receive administrative training on how to leverage internal tools including Box, Inspire, Salesforce etc
● Gain a strong understanding of Sales Performance Management space and the business challenges Xactly solves
● Complete training via Xactly University, our sales coaching/ training software, in its current format. Take lots of notes and tell us how we can improve
● Begin to participate in content management strategy, helping to organize and align content with business need
BY THE END OF THE INTERNSHIP, YOU'LL:
● Have a strong understanding of the business, and begin teaching us a thing or two we don't know
● Have a strong understanding of order management, data and financial modeling, data analysis and reporting so support strategic and operational decision making
● Performing analysis to identify trends and uncover useful insights
● Present findings and support cross-functional operational teams in improving operational execution and business strategy in the areas of Sales and Finance
● Proactively identify new and different approaches to analyzing data, and to synthesize multiple information sources to generate fresh strategic insights
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.