Kick start your sales career as a member of a fun, hard-working, and self-motivated team! On Datadog’s Sales Development team you will learn everything you need to know about sales amongst the highest achieving sales reps in the Boston or Denver tech space. You will be a part of the winning team that generates revenue through pipeline development, fosters relationships and analyzes customer needs to uncover business challenges.
As a Sales Development Intern, you will focus on cultivating and qualifying leads. You will learn about Datadog’s product portfolio, our customers, their business challenges, as well as the Datadog sales process. You will get the opportunity to learn from your peers, leadership, and various departments as you work on an internship long project. Get ready to get your feet wet in the tech space and launch your sales career!
- Take part in key learning opportunities across both product and sales cycle
- Work with the SDR team to help them build out accounts in Salesforce by researching companies and key prospects for Datadog to sell into
- Understand and articulate the value behind Datadog’s product portfolio
- Participate in sales training sessions, team meetings, skill building and professional development
- A recent College Graduate or currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program as a Junior or Senior (preferably in Sales, Communications, Marketing)
- Excellent in your verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Positive and self-motivated as an individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Exposure to a sales process within previous internships or college course level classes
- Familiar with Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides
- Prior exposure to CRM tool
Why You Should Apply:
- Continuous Sales training and potential career growth
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
- Healthy work/life balance with discretionary unlimited paid time off
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.