Sales Enablement Intern at LogRhythm
Sales Enablement Intern
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform delivers comprehensive security analytics; user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); network detection and response (NDR); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) within a single, integrated platform for rapid detection, response, and neutralization of threats. Built by security professionals for security professionals, LogRhythm enables security professionals at leading organizations like NASA, XcelEnergy, and Temple University to promote visibility for their cybersecurity program and reduce risk to their organization each and every day. LogRhythm is the only provider to earn the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SIEM designation three years in a row.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an exciting, motivated, and quick-learning intern to join our Sales Enablement team. In this role you will support our Sales Enablement team – a small team driven to improve productivity across the Worldwide Sales organization through learning, application of best practices, and full usage of our tools and technologies.
You will provide support for a variety of the strategic Sales tools, updating our online learning resources, help coordinate trainings, plus so much more. This is an opportunity to gain hands on business experience that you will be able to apply immediately toward a lucrative career in high-tech Sales Strategy and Enablement roles – a career which has developed significantly in the last ~10-15 years.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
- Assist with assembling and finalizing sales enablement resources (cheat sheets, playbooks, videos, etc.) for our Sales Team and Partner Community
- Aid team in keeping content organized and up-to-date, updating internal repositories and wikis as needed
- Play an active role in the education and training on Sales Enablement tools
- Assist with creating, proofing and deploying internal communications to our Global Sales team (via weekly emails, bi-weekly all-hands webinar meetings, etc.)
- Support planning and execution of corporate events with and for our Sales Team, Partner Community and Customers
- Help project owners mobilize cross-functional teams to tackle key strategic initiatives
- Highly self-motivated
- Current student majoring in business, marketing, or communications
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and technical concepts
- Organizational skills to be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively as a member of a team -- under pressure and within tight deadlines with a keen attention to detail
Workplace equality and inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and essential to our culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these essential areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and