Sales Development Intern at LogRhythm
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform delivers comprehensive security analytics; user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); network detection and response (NDR); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) within a single, integrated platform for rapid detection, response, and neutralization of threats. Built by security professionals for security professionals, LogRhythm enables security professionals at leading organizations like NASA, XcelEnergy, and Temple University to promote visibility for their cybersecurity program and reduce risk to their organization each and every day. LogRhythm is the only provider to earn the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SIEM designation three years in a row.Ideal Candidates
LogRhythm is seeking Interns to work with our Sales Development team in the exciting cyber security space. Interns will be part of Sales Development team where they will receive hands-on experience working on meaningful projects addressing current business needs. They will also have the opportunity to work with other interns and full-time employees as they grow their knowledge and skills working in an organization that seeks to create safety for our families, businesses, and our global community.The Program
Our interns are passionate about Sales and Marketing, curious about cyber security and operate with a growth mindset. Please note the dates of LogRhythm’s internship program is June 7th- to August 13th 2021.
Our intern program consists of 6 pillars:
- Face Time with our C-Suite
- Hand-matched Mentors
- Group Project and the opportunity to present to the C-Suite
- Book Club
If you are interested in an internship with a growing company which will provide real-world experience in a holistic intern program and if you are a Junior, Senior, or will complete your sophomore year in the spring of 2021, please submit your resume.The Role
- Use your academic learnings and experience to solve real world problems in Sales & Marketing and cyber security.
- You will spend most of your time doing meaningful hands-on work in Sales Development and Marketing.
- Work with other interns to solve a business problem and present a solution to the C-Suite.
- Receive a holistic view of how businesses operate through a 6-part course.
- Continue your learning journey by participating in activities with other interns, employees and the DE&I council.
- Collaborate with other Loggers while working remotely due to the pandemic.
- Pursuing a career in Sales or Marketing
- Junior or Senior in College
Salary and Other Compensation;
- The salary for this position is between $17-18 hourly up to 30-40 hours per week
- Created:/ Revised Date: - April 5th 2021
- Reporting to: - Senior Manager Global Sales Development
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Intern
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Non Exempt
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.