Revenue Operations Intern at LogRhythm
Revenue Operations Intern
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform delivers comprehensive security analytics; user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); network detection and response (NDR); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) within a single, integrated platform for rapid detection, response, and neutralization of threats. Built by security professionals for security professionals, LogRhythm enables security professionals at leading organizations like NASA, XcelEnergy, and Temple University to promote visibility for their cybersecurity program and reduce risk to their organization each and every day. LogRhythm is the only provider to earn the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SIEM designation three years in a row.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a motivated and quick-learning self-starter to join our Revenue Operations team. In this role you will support our Revenue operations team for project-based work.
The ideal candidate must be willing to work 20 hours a week
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
- Project Based Work – 20 hours a week
- Data Clean up in Salesforce.com
- Appending Address, Zip, to Accounts in SFDC
- Merging Accounts and Leads as needed
- Appending Company Size and Annual Revenue to Accounts in SFDC
- Various other data projects if needed
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to own a project from start to finish
- Current student majoring in business, marketing, or communications
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and technical concepts
- Organizational skills to be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively as a member of a team -- under pressure and within tight deadlines with a keen attention to detail
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.