Recruiting Coordinator Intern
- Coordinate and schedule Zoom Video and onsite interviews between candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers.
- Perform reference checks.
- Ensure all parties have accepted invitations for interviews.
- Be available to jump into a meeting last minute to update a candidate, if needed.
- Be pro-active with emails and communication at all levels.
- Manage onsite visits.
- Continue to take on new responsibilities as we grow.
- Recent college graduate preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree a MUST.
- Preference for internship experience in HR / Office Management and/or Administrative Support.
- Experience with Google Apps and Outlook, particularly Google Calendar.
- Customer Service experience.
- Friendly, outgoing, optimistic and strong team player skills are a must.
- Exceptional ability to learn quickly and adapt easily.
- MS Office.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to assess priorities with sense of urgency.
- Proven ability to complete tasks.