Project Finance Analyst
We have an amazing opportunity for an energetic and charismatic individual to join our fast-growing team! We’re looking for someone who works quickly and efficiently, has an eye for detail, isn’t afraid of a challenge, and likes being thrown into the deep end. The role, broadly speaking, will be to work with Wunder’s Financing team to manage and scale our portfolio of commercial solar systems across the country. Daily activities will include managing our project database, researching project and market factors, supporting our financing efforts, and aiding our underwriting practice.
If you get excited about bringing an entirely new asset class to market, building an organization aimed at saving the world, and ensuring that all of the details needed to make all of that happen are covered, then this is the role for you.
- A Strong Foundation - You're a recent graduate or student nearing graduation that has focused on Finance, Accounting, or Economics. You’re comfortable working in spreadsheets, conducting market research, developing presentations, thinking analytically, and operating cross-functionally.
- You’re Detail-Oriented - The quality of our data is paramount. You’re comfortable working in spreadsheets, and you understand the necessity of accuracy, demanding perfection from yourself.
- You’re a Flexible, Quick Responder - The problem we’re trying to solve as an organization is dynamic and each day brings fresh and exciting challenges. You’re comfortable with ambiguity, and can pivot quickly when needed.
- You have a Team Ethos - You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re willing to do whatever it takes to help your teammate next to you succeed.
- You Believe That No Problem is Too Hard - In an industry where people are constantly stuck, we find ways to get it done. You find new and effective ways to streamline processes and increase efficiency.
Wunder was founded with one simple vision: to address the greatest crisis of our generation by accelerating the proliferation of solar energy. Members of our team have raised hundreds of millions of dollars in private equity, developed innovative energy infrastructure solutions for the Department of Energy, and built digital products that are used and loved by millions of people. Now, we’re saving the world.
Our office is a unique hybrid of engineering, design, and business development. Although our backgrounds and responsibilities vary wildly, we’re a tight-knit bunch that loves cross-pollination! And while our mission is big, we try to keep things light. We provide a happy, productive workplace, and we’re constantly improving it! You’ll find us hustling on the job while also cycling, hiking, boarding, skiing, camping, and having late-night dinner parties all over our mile-high home; Boulder, CO.
Our employees enjoy full benefits, unlimited vacation time, a competitive salary, stock options, and one of the only tangible opportunities to truly save the world.