Program Manager Intern (Summer 2022) at Alteryx
Program Manager Intern (Summer 2022)
We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together
Alteryx's Internship Program is a place where students from varied backgrounds, identities, and experiences come together to lay the groundwork for their futures. Interns have the opportunity to contribute to real-life projects, build life-long connections through social events, and give back to our communities by participating in volunteer activities. Our Summer 2022 Internship Program will be a hybrid working experience that allows students to live and work in a remote environment while also offering opportunities to come together in person.
Learn more about the internship experience and understand the recruiting timeline by visiting our Intern Guide.
What You'll Do:
As an intern on our Global Customer Service group, you will:
- Get exposure to and work alongside many teams across the Global Customer Services vertical, including Customer Support, Account Management, Learning, and more
- Directly impact the productivity of teams across Customer Success/ Paid Support Program through project updates, meeting agenda management, and process improvements
- Help maintain the Global Customer Success SharePoint site ensuring transparency and the allocation of team information
- Assist with template creation and maintenance, presentations, and project resources
- Help drive programs such as New Hire On-Boarding, Technical Enablement, and Mentor Program
- Students currently enrolled in a degree program in pursuit of Project Management, Business Administration, STEM or related field
- Ability to work for 12 consecutive weeks during the Summer 2022
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. and should not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability and desire to provide breakthrough customer service experiences for internal clients
- Students within 1 year of graduation preferred (e.g., graduating between December 2022 through June 2023)
- To be successful in this role, ideal candidates will have one or more of the experiences below:
- Knowledge of and experience with project management (like a group project or extracurricular group event)
- Experience or exposure to project management tools like Monday.com or Smartsheet
- Experience or exposure to customer success management tools like Gainsight or Totango
- Experience or interest in website design (no coding required)
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary for this role is $28/hour. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Program Overview + Benefits
- Paid company holidays and well-being days off
- Ownership of high-impact, real-life projects
- Participation in special events like social/community building activities, speaker series, opportunity to volunteer in local communities, and more
- Showcase impact by presenting intern projects at company/department-wide events
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.