PR Internship at ThrivePass
ThrivePass' purpose is to partner with organizations to create personalized and meaningful employee experiences.
We value our employees, their contributions and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values, being: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly Big 3 goals.
About the Role.
This role will be responsible for increasing ThrivePass’ media presence to help shape our image in ways that promote our business and values.
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Conduct research and market analysis on how to increase company media presence.
- Manage and update media lists, databases, awards and online profiles.
- Run outreach campaigns to get press coverage.
- Currently enrolled in a BS or similar program.
- Journalism, Public Relations and Communications majors preferred.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Strong ability to find things online – awesome research skills.
- Strong desire to grow and excel.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong ability to think of creative solutions.
- Strong knack for storytelling.
- This is a paid internship.
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.