Performance Marketing Intern at SumUp
As a Performance Marketing Intern, you’ll get real-world experience working on ad platforms like Google, Facebook, and Amazon. You’ll help our team to deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns and end-to-end optimization strategies to increase awareness, engagement, and conversion around SumUp’s products.
What you’ll do
- Analyze and optimize campaigns across different channels and deliver measurable results
- Support marketing activities across a cross-functional marketing pipeline
- Leverage statistical data analysis models to continuously identify opportunities for optimizing the customer journey, improving the customer experience, and driving conversions
- Analyze data to monitor marketing effectiveness and opportunities across a range of KPIs
- Develop and run ad hoc reports and analysis to answer business questions when needed
You’ll be great for this role if...
- You can commit to a 3-month internship, minimum 32 /week.
- You’re currently studying or already have a degree in Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Communications or a related field.
- You already have experience working in a start-up before and/or had exposure to digital marketing (not essential, but would be beneficial).
- You possess strong analytical skills, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data to make data-driven decisions and share meaningful metrics.
- You’re a quick learner in a complex and technically-minded environment.
- You have strong written and verbal English skills.
- You’re passionate and an entrepreneurial thinker, intrinsically motivated and eager to learn.
- You’re able to manage multiple priorities efficiently and follow-through on multiple high-priority initiatives seamlessly.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills – Excel and PowerPoint are no problem for you.
- Be part of one of the world's most exciting fintech startups, on a mission to take over the world.
- Fully paid internship
- High level of autonomy and ability to make an impact, irrespective of your job description.
- We have a welcoming and international community of 1300 people from over 50 nationalities. We get together regularly for meals, cocktail nights, outdoor activities, office parties and more.
- Wellness benefits: Free yoga classes, weekly hikes, team workout classes and more!
Why work for SumUp?
- Be part of a welcoming community of more than 2,000 people from over 52 nationalities
- Ongoing access to professional development tools, job training, and industry conferences
- Free on-site refreshments, snacks (fruits, cereals, nuts, etc.), and team meals
- Fun company outings, team events, birthday lunches, yoga, happy hours, hikes, etc.
We're looking forward to meeting our next teammate! You can also choose whether to include a CV, your LinkedIn profile, a link to your github, tech blog, or portfolio – whatever you think will give us your complete picture.
SumUp encourages you to apply even if you don’t meet all requirements for the position. SumUp believes in supporting candidates and employees throughout their career journey so we encourage you to apply. SumUp is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
SumUp is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position in Boulder, CO is $17 an hour.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.