People Operations Intern (Winter/Spring) at Wunder Capital
We have an amazing opportunity for an energetic, collaborative and charismatic individual to join our fast-growing team! We’re looking for someone who enjoys working with people, works quickly and efficiently, has an eye for detail, and likes going above and beyond the status quo. The role, broadly speaking, will be to work with Wunder’s People Operations team to create a happy and productive work environment. Daily activities will include managing our office needs, event planning, scheduling and other administrative tasks.
This part-time (15-20 hours per week) paid internship is ideal for a student who is looking to acquire Human Resources experience in downtown Boulder at our headquarter office. This is a Winter/Spring internship, ideal for a student looking to start immediately.
If you get excited about bringing the wow factor to all things People, building an organization aimed at saving the world, and ensuring that all of the details needed to make all of that happen are covered, then this is the role for you.YOU
- A Strong Foundation - You're a Senior in college nearing graduation that has majored in Human Resources, Talent Management or Leadership. You’re comfortable communicating and operating cross-functionally, and enjoy helping your teammates achieve their goals.
- You’re a Creative Thinker - You enjoy thinking outside the box to create events and processes that wow your teammates.
- You’re Super Organized - There’s a lot going on any given day and success in this role requires a high degree of organization and the flexibility to take changes in stride.
- You have a Team Ethos - You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re willing to do whatever it takes to help your teammate next to you succeed.
- You Believe That No Problem is Too Hard - In an industry where people are constantly stuck, we find ways to get it done. You find new and effective ways to streamline processes and increase efficiency.
Wunder was founded with one simple vision: to address the greatest crisis of our generation by accelerating the proliferation of solar energy. Members of our team have raised hundreds of millions of dollars in private equity, developed innovative energy infrastructure solutions for the Department of Energy, and built digital products that are used and loved by millions of people. Now, we’re saving the world.
Our office is a unique hybrid of engineering, design, and business development. Although our backgrounds and responsibilities vary wildly, we’re a tight-knit bunch that loves cross-pollination! And while our mission is big, we try to keep things light. We provide a happy, productive workplace, and we’re constantly improving it! You’ll find us hustling on the job while also cycling, hiking, boarding, skiing, camping, and having late-night dinner parties all over our mile-high home; Boulder, CO.
SOME BENEFITS TO LOOK FORWARD TO
- One of the only tangible opportunities to truly save the world!
- A big, bright, convenient, modern and very funky office located in Downtown Boulder
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, and treats