People Operations Data Intern (Summer 2022) at Alteryx
Alteryx is revolutionizing data analytics by providing a complete end-to-end, self-service platform that allows users to get from business questions to business answers at incredible speeds. At Alteryx, we are explorers, dreamers and innovators. We're on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can't do it without people like you leading the way.
Our summer internship program for 2022 will be virtual as the health and safety of our teams is our #1 priority! Don't worry. Even though this experience may look different because we won't be in person, it won't stop us from having fun and making the world more data-driven.
As an intern on our People and Culture Insights team, you will:
- Learn the data touchpoints of the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, headcount, engagement, and separation.
- Learn how to collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive data-driven solutions, including best practices in data collection.
- Assist us with identifying data integrity and collection issues and implement improvements to ensure accuracy of findings.
- Own projects from concept/design through to implementation, measurement, develop insights, and drive improvement across Talent Teams such as Talent Acquisition, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Human Resources Business Partners, and other teams in the People & Culture organization.
- Students currently enrolled in a degree program in pursuit of Undergraduate or Graduate Program with a Major in Human Resources, Industrial Organizational, Communications, Psychology, Business or related field
- Ability to work for 12 consecutive weeks during the Summer 2022
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. and should not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail
- Program and/or Project Management experience
- Students within 1 year of graduation preferred (e.g., graduating between December 2022 through June 2023)
- Working knowledge/experience in Recruiting and/or with Human Resources
- Human Resources System experience, preferably with Workday
- Data Analysis in Excel, or Alteryx Designer, or similar application
- Experience creating visualizations in Tableau
- Creative approach to problem solving
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Program Overview + Benefits
- Paid company holidays
- Ownership of high-impact, real-life projects
- Participation in special events like social/community building activities, speaker series, opportunity to volunteer in local communities, and more
- Showcase impact by presenting intern projects at company/department-wide events
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.