The Partner Solutions Intern is responsible for Partner Peer Group data validation/analysis, program coordination, and project management. He/she works collaboratively with the Partner Peer Group team to ensure that projects are completed on-time and deliver expected results. Additional work may include assisting with projects in Internal IT and Partner Solutions.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Develop process documents for Partner Peer Advisory Program
- Collate Program Assets: Assist with development and organization of program material
- Coordinate monthly meeting logistics: Verify platform reservations and invitations (Zoom, Teams, GoToWebinar, etc.), Communicate with Pax8 Partners directly regarding meeting details
- Other projects as needed
- Coordinate in-person meetings: Assist with room reservations, Coordinate resources for meetings
- Streamline Partner sign up processes
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
Required Education & Certifications:
- Pursuing a B.S./B.A. degree in a related field; or equivalent work experience
- Must be local to Colorado
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.
Read Full Job Description