Partner Marketing and Communications Intern at Prove (Formerly Payfone)
As our Partner Marketing and Communications intern, you will be working on the Employer Brand & Culture team within Prove’s People team. You will have the opportunity to help define and translate our culture and brand into engaging and digestible communication content.
This talented intern will be responsible for championing and growing the Prove employer brand and internal culture by developing campaigns designed to drive awareness, engagement, and interest among our target audiences. We are looking for a summer intern to help develop and execute an editorial strategy that supports our thought leadership, social, influencer marketing, and internal/external events. He/she will be responsible for the overall marketing and communications strategy from concept to execution across all channels and branding initiatives. The ideal individual that will succeed in this role must be: collaborative, a self-starter, deadline-driven, versatile and will thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Partner Marketing and Communications Intern, you will:
- Report to the Director of Employer Brand & Culture and support the People team
- Support the ideation, creation of concepts, and writing/proof-reading of high-performing content across a number of channels, including blog posts, emails, newsletters, and social media
- Partner with our creative designers in marketing and recruiting on video, digital, and print content supporting a wide variety of internal and external marketing including events, swag apparel, social media, collateral, and web
- Manage communication between internal and external partners
- Help to inform, involve, and engage our workforce through a variety of methods and channels, including supporting our intranet, global newsletters, as well as events such as webinars, happy hours, intern events, town halls, and various team-building activities.
- Ensure that our team’s deadlines are being met to render monthly deliverables on Asana
Your Education & Experience
- 2-3+ years of writing experience for the university paper, media publication, and/or in a professional business setting is preferred
- You embody our core values and have an exceptional initiative to create and enhance world-class communications
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills are a plus!
- Keen eye for detail and excellent editing skills
- Ability to translate complex topics into clear, concise language
- Ability to write in a compelling, original voice
- Passion for impacting the world through creative storytelling
- Ability to submit outstanding work with a quick turnaround
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and optimization
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-changing environment
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, GSuite, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Premiere Pro a plus!)
- Cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership
- Must be a current junior or senior college student pursuing a Bachelor's degree or a Master’s degree in marketing, PR, and/or journalism.