Offer Management Intern (Professional Services)
Professional Services Offer Management Internship
RingCentral hosts over 30 interns each summer from colleges nationwide. We have a network of over 17k professionals who are looking for new and fresh ideas from students like you. At RingCentral, we will show you how to leverage your passion, focus, and experience to change the cloud business communications industry. Bring your "A game" and we'll show you what it's like to work at a fast-growing and ground-breaking company.
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
"I wake up knowing I'm going to learn something new. The internship is challenging, and I'm grateful that everyone around me is trying help me move forward by encouraging my independence and helping me further my skillset."
-Zach Wong, Undeclared
Are you intensely curious about user behavior? We are looking for an Offer Management Intern with a deep understanding of the professional services industry, collaboration, cloud technologies, and usability best practices. Join us at RingCentral to explore a professional environment and have fun while exploring something you're passionate about. Work hard, play hard vibes! This is an exciting opportunity to try something new and take an active role in the growth of a thriving, public company. Don't miss our application deadline: May 1, 2019, apply now so you can put your passion to work!
The Professional Services Offer Management Intern is responsible for End to End ownership, from concept to launch, of new Professional Services offers and major offer enhancements, and driving the successful adoption of these offers in the marketplace globally. You understand that great products balance simplicity and robust features to solve real world problems. Saying "no" is as important as adding new features. You also enjoy tapping the left side of the brain and quantifying your decisions by analyzing data and setting up proper measurement and reporting for each feature launched.
- Understand and prioritize customer needs
- Define features including technical requirements and user experience
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations on feature definition and development
- Work with cross-functional teams on product go-to-market strategy
- Track and measure product/feature success
- Track revenue, margin and financials for all products under the services portfolio
- Manage the overall process of planning, developing and delivering of offers to market for the Contact Center or Unified Communications marketplace.
- Identify new opportunities to expand our traditional offers into SaaS and Cloud portfolio.
- Identify and prioritize high growth market opportunities with sustainable revenue and profitability potential while partnering with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Service Engineer Managers, Regional Offer Managers, Vertical Consultants, Strategy teams, Software Development team and Professional Services Consultants
- Develop fully integrated business cases based on market opportunity, competitive intelligence, customer value and financial impact.
- Ensure successful service delivery of the offer/solution into the global market by partnering with the services delivery or vertical teams to determine resource planning, leadership support, processes and tools.
- Partner with the marketing team to develop global communication plans, marketing/adoption plans, sales and partner training to drive increased attach rate and portfolio profitability and ensure they are aligned with the solution/offer management plans and priorities
Required Experience & Skills:
- Must be in Denver Area for the Summer
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or recently graduated (2018/2019)
- Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action
- Highly empathetic with users, customers, and co-workers
- Positive, team-focused attitude toward software development
- Effective written and presentation skills
- Capable of taking complex issues and making them simple to understand
- Technical background or relevant experience
- Ability to thrive in startup environment
- Consumer software experience
- Combination of Front-End, Platform and API experience
- Experience working with integrations
- Full-time, throughout summer of 2019 [10 week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 11th or June 25th
Visit the links below to know more about the company, internships and job openings.
About RingCentral - RingCentral's website
Openings - Job & Internship webpage
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in San Mateo Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.