Marketing Programs (Channel) Intern
Marketing Programs (Channel) Internship
RingCentral hosts over 30 interns each summer from colleges nationwide. We have a network of over 17k professionals who are looking for new and fresh ideas from students like you. At RingCentral, we will show you how to leverage your passion, focus, and experience to change the cloud business communications industry. Bring your “A game” and we’ll show you what it’s like to work at a fast-growing and ground-breaking company.
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
“I’ve been interested in the tech industry for as long as I can remember, which is why this internship at RingCentral has proven itself to be intriguing and challenging. I’ve found myself quickly adapting to the fast pace of the channel team through the help of my colleagues, who have taken the time to explain all about new software and given me tips about my projects. I also find the atmosphere very friendly, and I love that I get to learn from so many educated and inspiring people.” -Mckiernan Flaherty, Communication and business administration with an emphasis in marketing
We are looking for a high-energy, hands-on super star who has the ability to work in a collaborative and independent setting to join our team. The ideal candidate must possess strong analytical and communication skills. Don’t miss our application deadline: May 1, 2018, apply now so you can put your passion to work!
This marketing internship opportunity will be focused on supporting the Channel Marketing (Programs) team in Denver, CO. The focus of the internship will be on marketing collateral tracking and development, proofreading, event planning, social media programs, and data cleaning. The Intern projects will involve working across the international channel marketing organization.
This individual will support the Channel Marketing (Programs) team, working with them to help develop and manage marketing collateral, support social media strategy by writing, posting and monitoring channels, assist with national events and awareness activities, and manage program logistics. In addition, they will be exposed to marketing priorities, creative development and process, communications, and planning processes within a global scope.
- We are only accepting applications from students who are or will be in Colorado (Centennial) this summer.
- Currently attending college as a Junior or Senior
- Pursuing Business degree with focus on Marketing
- 3.0 GPA or better
- Proficiency with standard office technology (computers, office equipment, etc.) and MS Office applications
- Strong PowerPoint skills strongly preferred
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Solid record of past work experience and/or participation in meaningful extra-curricular activities
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Full-time, throughout summer of 2018 [8-10 week internship]
- Must be available to start either May 28th or June 4th
- Marketing in action in all vehicles and formats
- Localization of global assets and communication
- Prioritization and techniques for working in a fast-paced environment
- Channel sales and distribution concepts in action; “how to market to and through”
Visit the links below to know more about the company, internships and job openings.
Openings - Job & Internship webpage
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in San Mateo Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.