We’re looking for a highly motivated and talented Marketing Intern who wants to explore different areas of marketing to help direct their career. This will be a three-month paid internship with potential for extension. You’ll have the opportunity to work with thought leaders in almost every facet of marketing: digital, content, customer, and product, to name a few.
You’re enthusiastic about communicating brands to intended audiences. You have a basic understanding of marketing theory and tactics, but might not know exactly where you want to specialize within the broad spectrum of marketing. You’re a self-professed word nerd and can rattle off the definitions of dangling modifiers, split infinitive, oxford commas, and countless other minute grammar rules. You don’t have to be a marketing major—just convince us of how your academic focus relates to marketing.
- Edit blogs for grammar, Kapost style, and clarity
- Use Google Analytics to pull valuable metrics that inform content strategy
- Create amazing copy—from social to emails, landing pages, and blog posts
- Research new topics based on customer personas, industry trends, and analyst reports
- Support the planning, execution, distribution, and analysis of marketing webinars
- Interact with a diverse team, from associates to VPs, on a daily basis
Skills and Qualifications:
- Efficient, organized, and detail-oriented
- Creative and able to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Confident, effective verbal and written skills
- Takes direction well; seeks feedback or assistance when needed, but also a self-starter
- Able to work 10-15 hours/week
- Maintain 3.0 GPA
We’d Also Love:
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Webmaster
- Interest in graphic design
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS companies
Kapost is revolutionizing the way that companies produce the right marketing content for the right customer at the right time. As the world's leading provider of B2B content marketing software, we are partnering with our 150+ clients—GE Digital, Lenovo, IBM, and Salesforce to name a few—to power their content operations. We’ve been featured as a great place to work by Built In Colorado. We're growing fast and are looking to add to our talented team. Read more about our culture here!
At Kapost, our culture is centered around hiring exceptional people who are empowered with creative freedom and autonomy. Our team is made up of extraordinary individuals, both personally and professionally, and we plan on always keeping it that way.
Ready to join an inventive, results-driven team that loves modern marketing? We’d love to hear from you. Fill out the form and upload your resume and cover letter.