Marketing Intern at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Marketing Intern to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. You will be joining our User Acquisition Marketing team to build up the Ibotta brand and grow our user base across all our product offerings. In this role, you will be involved firsthand in implementation and management of marketing campaigns that leverage various strategies and platforms such as affiliate partnerships and Influencers, traditional platforms like television and physical marketing, and potentially with platforms such as Facebook, Spotify, and YouTube.
This will be a full-time, 12 week, internship during the summer of 2022. This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Assist Omnichannel team with growing network of affiliates through direct and indirect outreach strategies.
- Maintenance Impact Radius affiliate program, including: application vetting, updating creative assets, newsletter distribution, etc.
- Gather affiliate program metrics and send/present to the internal team
- Assist in actualizing traditional media including OOH (Out of Home) and audio advertising
- Work across app and web teams, to bring to life Omnichannel campaigns on digital (social, display video), audio, TV, and OOH
- Conduct competitive research and keep the team apprised of competitive trends
What we are looking for:
- Juniors or Seniors working towards a bachelor’s degree with a focus in marketing, advertising, economics, or related field
- Proven ability to think creatively and implement ideas from start to finish
- Exposure to or familiarity with current marketing trends and tactics
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts simultaneously
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Great analytical and problem solving abilities
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay.
- The hourly compensation for this role is: $23.00 per hour worked. This compensation is specific only to Colorado.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.