Marketing Intern - Full-time - Summer 2020
Internship: Approximately 11 weeks; mid-May/mid-June to August/September. Candidates must be available to be in Denver, CO on June 17-18, 2020 and August 12-14, 2020 (travel is provided for interns whose work location is out of state)
Based on your experience and interests, you will interview with and work on a team for approximately 11 weeks during the summer. Interns may be considered for potential full-time opportunities on based on their internship performance.
Who is Arrow Electronics?
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 150,000 original equipment manufacturers, value-added resellers, contract manufacturers, and commercial customers through a global network. The company maintains over 300 sales facilities and 45 distribution and value-added centers, serving over 80 countries.
A Fortune 109 company with 20,000 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics.
Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the entire product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place, right time and right price.
Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers and suppliers - the best technology companies in the world - and connects them through the company's industry-leading services.
Why Be an Intern?
- Hands-on approach to learning and applying your degree
- Chance to network with 125 interns across the U.S.
- Small forums with our Executives and past interns
- Stretch your presentation skills in front of our VP’s and Directors
We have exciting opportunities for marketing Interns to work full time during the summer. The Marketing Interns assist the marketing team with various tasks such as collateral development, customer satisfaction analysis, sales programs, product development and services programs. The position does require a blend of technical capability with a business-oriented approach.
Requirements & Skills
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Equivalent with a graduation date no earlier than May/June 2020.
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the summer (May or June through Mid-August)
- 3.0 GPA or Higher
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented mindset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative thoughts
- Understanding of technology
This is a paid position.