Marketing Communications - Intern at LogRhythm
Marketing Communications- Intern
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform delivers comprehensive security analytics; user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); network detection and response (NDR); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) within a single, integrated platform for rapid detection, response, and neutralization of threats. Built by security professionals for security professionals, LogRhythm enables security professionals at leading organizations like NASA, XcelEnergy, and Temple University to promote visibility for their cybersecurity program and reduce risk to their organization each and every day. LogRhythm is the only provider to earn the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SIEM designation three years in a row.
Who we are looking for:
The LogRhythm Marketing team is seeking a paid, part-time Marketing Communications Intern to support our marketing communications projects, including public relations, webinars, and blog posts. This is an opportunity to gain experience in the cybersecurity space, help LogRhythm tell its story and continue building brand awareness, and make a direct impact. This intern will report to the Marketing Communications Manager as part of the Growth Marketing team.
With this internship, you will have an opportunity to develop foundational marketing and communications skills that can be applied to any B2B company, like how to succinctly communicate the value of products and services, how to measure the success of your work, and how to engage with subject matter experts (SMEs) on brand awareness activities.
LogRhythm’s Growth Marketing team manages several key functions within the marketing department, and you’ll get exposure to work with digital marketing, content marketing, design, and events. The team is committed to providing a quality intern experience and also ensure you gain real-world experience that will help you as you begin your career.
LogRhythm’s Marketing team has had the fortune to transition several interns to full-time employees. Previous interns on this team have since gone on to manage customer marketing, digital marketing, and revenue operations and automation.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
- Gather webinar speakers and support the development of presentation materials
- Create webinar promotional and follow-up materials, including social media posts, emails, and landing pages
- Support event coordination and logistics
- Support our PR and communications programs by monitoring for and posting coverage, reviewing and editing commentary, and coordinating interviews
- Coordinate the communications process with internal and external stakeholders
- Partner directly with PR agency to move projects forward and ensure the team has what they need to be successful
- Work with subject matter experts to develop blog posts to support overall marketing programs
- Share and summarize news coverage with LogRhythm team
- Conduct time-sensitive research on various topics as needed
- Growth mindset with a hunger to learn and contribute to a fast-paced team
- Possess a good sense of marketing communications trends and strategies
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and interest in marketing communications, public relations, digital marketing, and brand storytelling
- Strong eye for detail with strong knowledge of AP Style
- Experience with social media and other related technologies
- Pursuing or have achieved bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, English, or similar degree
- Ability to work at least 15 hours a week
Workplace equality and inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and essential to our culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these essential areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.