Investment Services Intern at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Investment Services Intern
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Prologis’ Investment Services Intern program will expose motivated candidates to various aspects of the underwriting, due diligence and closing process for industrial real estate acquisitions, dispositions, financings and fund contributions. During this 16-week program, you will have an opportunity for hands-on learning experiences, on-the-job training as well as access to more formal trainings and the opportunity to network with real estate professionals within Prologis. This program will provide you with a confirmed foundation and preparedness for a successful beginning to your career in Commercial Real Estate and with the successful completion of the Prologis internship, you may be awarded an opportunity to join Prologis as a Full Time Analyst.
Depending on our transaction volume, you could be exposed to any or all of the following:
- Coordinate due diligence activities related to transactions.
- Analyze and abstract leases, and any property information provided.
- Engage third party consultants and coordinate site visits.
- Prepare, distribute, acquire signatures related to estoppels and SNDAs from customers.
- Set up wires for earnest money and purchase price money.
- Assist in preparing investment memos summarizing potential acquisition and disposition opportunities for Investment Committee.
- Provide support to legal and investment officer during the contract negotiation process.
- Ad hoc analysis, must be comfortable using and creating spreadsheets in Excel.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Real Estate, Finance preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Customer Service oriented with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high volume and fast paced environment, project management skills and detail oriented.
- Self-Starter and collaborative nature and teammate.
- Passion for Real Estate!
Target base compensation of $25/hour.
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. In addition, due to how highly transmittable the Omicron variant is, we are now requiring all employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.#LI-HB
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. In addition, due to how highly transmittable the Omicron variant is, we are now requiring all employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.