Internship - Salesforce Software Engineering Intern
The Salesforce Software Engineering Intern will join a team dedicated to a successful implementation of the Ibotta Salesforce platform. You’ll work in a fast-paced environment that leverages your abilities to problem solve and develop solutions that have a lasting impact on the organization. In this role, you’ll enhance your Salesforce skill set and gain real-world development experience in a high-growth startup. As an active participant in stakeholder meetings, you will learn to effectively collaborate and contribute to cross-functional projects. The ideal candidate will be eager, flexible and excited to work in a fast-paced environment with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
As an intern, you will:
- Work on UX/UI front-end design of the Salesforce platform, under the direction of Salesforce Developers
- Work with developers, strategic planning teams, and end users to create and manage workflow rules, data validation and triggers
- Implement and maintain data quality controls and workflow automations
- Perform various testing tasks: creation of test cases, establishment of protocols and coordination of software testing
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help-related Salesforce materials
- Create training videos and tools for end users to increase user adoption
- Upload historical data into Salesforce, allowing benchmark setting and ability to capture performance trends
All internships start in mid/late May and last ~ 10 weeks. Internships are full-time (40 hours/week), paid positions based in our downtown Denver office.
- Please submit (1) a resume and (2) a cover letter. In your cover letter, please specify why you are interested in an internship at Ibotta you and why you would be a good fit.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $250 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 23 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.