Internship - Marketing MBA Intern
Ibotta has an exciting summer internship opportunity for an amazing MBA student interested in marketing, consumers and technology. At Ibotta, you will have the opportunity to do meaningful work to help accelerate the growth of Denver’s leading consumer tech startup.
As a MBA Marketing intern, you will work on projects in the following areas:
- Lifecycle Marketing - evaluate Ibotta's shopper lifecycle and identify areas of opportunity across the business, from user on-boarding to retention tactics.
- Referral Marketing - audit Ibotta’s referral marketing program and identify areas of opportunity to increase referral registrations and improve referred user activation and retention rates.
For both projects, areas of opportunity will be identified by analyzing historical data, understanding competitive best practices, commissioning and running user studies, and leveraging both qualitative insights and understanding key quantitative indicators. You will have the opportunity to launch and measure tests to our shoppers to validate your ideas.
Applicable Degrees: Business, Marketing, Advertising, Economics or related field
All internships start in mid/late May and last ~ 10 weeks. Internships are full-time (40 hours/week), paid positions based in our downtown Denver office.
- Please submit (1) a resume and (2) a cover letter. In your cover letter, please specify why you are interested in an internship at Ibotta you and why you would be a good fit.
Application Deadline: March 1st, 2018
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $250 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 23 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.