International Tax Manager at Zayo
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
The International Tax Manager will assist the Zayo Group of companies to be legally compliant in all income taxing jurisdictions outside the U.S. where Zayo does business as well as assist with the tax provision under ASC740.
Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Prepare/Review international tax calculations for global tax provision.
- Prepare/Review income tax workpapers necessary for all international income tax compliance, including foreign tax payment.
- Prepare all 5471/8858 for foreign entities and assist with other international tax aspects of U.S. tax compliance
- Maintain the companies transfer pricing policies and record monthly accounting entries ensuring compliance with the policy
- Calculate foreign tax provisions of overseas entities for completion of statutory audit filings
- Manage foreign income tax audits as they arise.
- Assist with foreign treasury and cash management activities
- Calculate and maintain calculations of foreign earnings and profits
- Compliance with European DAC6 reporting requirements
- Perform tax research and analysis as required to ensure the company is in compliance with statutory and legal requirements
- Assist with special projects such as tax planning, accounting methods, and due diligence efforts on M&A activities
- Other duties as they arise
- 7+ years of work experience in income taxation with accounting firm or large corporation
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- Knowledge/experience with income tax provisions under ASC740
- Proficient in excel and other data manipulation programs. Experience with OneSource Tax Provision/Corptax
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills are required
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical, judgment and decision making skills with the ability to adapt to change
- High-energy individual with strong work ethic
Base salary range: $110,000-$140,000
Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary quarterly short-term and long-term incentive cash bonuses which are based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave