*Note: Please disregard any compensation estimates that may be provided by linkedin or any other source. These statistics are auto-generated and not accurate*
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - Nor do we look for the right "fit" with us, we look for the Add! We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
Pax8 is proud to be a Colorado-Grown business that is expanding all over the globe! We have offices in Greenwood Village, Colorado Springs and Florence, CO. While we are in the process of building offices in Georgia and Texas as well, Pax8 is fully embracing the Hybrid work life synergy! We encourage all applicants authorized to work in the US to apply regardless of location as nearly all of our roles can be remote!
The Internal IT Intern helps maintain and manage our Microsoft365 platform as well as our IT Online Infrastructure. They help install and configure software and troubleshoot issues.
Essential Responsibilities and Percentage of Time Spent (includes, but is not limited to):
- Supports a physical audit of all Pax8 assets
- Assists Internal IT with other IT efforts as required
- Provides Technical support to users via various methods including a ticketing system
- Addresses questions or concerns from Pax8 users
- Keeps apprised of Microsoft updates to IT and M365 platform
- Holds informal training and informational sessions to tech employees how to use systems maintained by internal IT
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Capable and well-versed in handling high-stress situations
- Basic hardware understanding and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Sharp, disciplined, self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project
- Extremely precise and extremely detail oriented
Required Education & Certifications:
- A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- A+ certification preferred
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $15/hr or more depending on experience
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All FTE Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.