Internal Communications Manager at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. The Internal Communications Manager supports Healthgrades communications efforts including content development, project management and day-to-day department operations of all internal communications initiatives to enhance Healthgrades culture and corporate identity. The candidate will work to build a sense of community and connectedness, while maintaining open lines of communication across the entire company so employees have the information needed to do their jobs most effectively. The role has responsibility for managing and reporting on results of all internal communications campaigns and events.
What you will do:
- Help drive internal communications efforts, including content creation, distribution and follow-up, including Slack, Healthgrades weekly internal newsletter, The Pulse, Hi! (Healthgrades Intranet) and our blog, Healthgrades Insights.
- Responsible for all internal communications’ budgets, deliverables and timelines.
- Participate in weekly team calls with responsibility for call notes and follow-up.
- Support participation in corporate-sponsored local events (Denver Start-Up Week, recruiting events)
- Manage Healthgrades.com “About Us” site and external profiles including updating leadership team bios, keeping news and press release sections current, etc.
What you will bring:
- Minimum of 3‐5 years of hands-on public relations and/or internal communications experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail required
- Self‐motivated, comfortable and effective working in a fast‐paced, deadline‐oriented environment
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to both manage AND execute programs
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to serve as a unifying force for coordination
- Strong writing, proofreading and copy-editing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and experience with project management and media monitoring software (Poppulo, etc.)
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Purpose-Driven Business – we help people make more confident healthcare decisions
- Changing the Game – dynamic, employee-focused culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, matching gifts program, Go-Green efforts, and wellness initiatives
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: $89,000 – $99,000
- Bonus: up to 5% annually
- 401(k) plan options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, with HSA contributions for qualifying plans
- Company-funded basic Life, AD&D, and disability coverage
- Family planning resources
- Subsidized wellness benefits
- PTO plus paid holiday and volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement and learning & development programs
*Actual base pay will be determined based on qualifications and experience