The Web/Cloud Application Analyst is responsible to classify and analyze URLs, IP addresses, and cloud applications to enhance BrightCloud Threat Intelligence. This position will work closely with developers, QA, and PM to help improve the current BrightCloud service coverage and contribute to the growth of our threat intelligence dataset.
- Analyze cloud applications, identify functionalities, and classify URLs associated with these applications
- Document steps to trigger cloud application functionality’s for automation
- Obtain and collect cloud applications credentials if needed
- Classify uncategorized websites and identify miscategorized websites in a variety of languages
- Analyze URLs and IP addresses and make informed decisions on security risks found
- Support classification projects for our Threat Intelligence Partners, targeting various markets across the globe
- Responding to customer queries via email in relation to URL, IP, and application classifications
- Working independently to meet tight deadlines
- Working with a fast-paced, global, cross-functional and multilingual team
- Demonstrating technical know-how, effective communication and getting things done
- Proactive, highly self-motivated, organized, responsible, and innovative in their job.
- A degree or equivalent in IT field, or previous experience in IT industry in tech support and/or data analysis
- Proficiency in Windows OS, MS Office, SharePoint and multiple browsers
- Knowledge on cloud applications and its functionalities
- English fluency and excellent writing skills are required
- Exceptional internet research skills and passion for thorough investigations and big data are required
- Must be able to work independently to meet deadlines
- Previous experience with web content generation and passion for threat research are highly advantageous
Together Carbonite—a leader in data protection and Webroot—a leader in data security—form the SMB and Consumer Division of OpenText. The mission of our joint offering is to make cyber resilience simple, reliable and accessible in the connected world. We enable comprehensive data protection for companies, consumers, and our vast network of partners around the globe.
Our business requires top talent. We foster a thriving, dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit. From engineering to sales and marketing, operations and customer support, our employees are empowered and encouraged to build their careers at OpenText.
We pride ourselves on hiring standout candidates who shine in a workplace that encourages collaboration and teamwork. We are growing fast, and looking for talented candidates around the globe. Are you ready to grow with us?
Carbonite, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer does not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Upon request, accommodations will be made available during the recruitment process for applicants with a disability. If you require accommodations, we will work with you to provide or arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation wherever possible. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.